-
November 20th, 2005, 08:38 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I know that we have them in our profiles but I thought we could all list them here and start an online chat. We could chat every night at a certain time.
Sunday (11/20): 7:30 Central Time.
My AIM name is: CivicSista69
If you do not have an AIM name you can go to www.aim.com and sign up for one (its free)
Tracy
-
November 20th, 2005, 08:46 PM
#2
TitanicLover15
Guest
Mine is:
Leosgirl07
feel free to aim me anytime [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 20th, 2005, 09:07 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Great idea! I actually have two screennames [img]redface.gif[/img] :
*topMMSgrrl127 (which is my main one)
*w8n4ty2008
Anyone from the board can IM me whenever they want [img]smile.gif[/img] . I am online most of the time.
-
November 20th, 2005, 09:10 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Great Idea!
My AIM is balletdance10
-
November 20th, 2005, 09:17 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I'm sorry, I'm awful with the time-difference thing. I'm Eastern time, so would it be 8:30 or 9:30 for me? Thanks, LOL!
-
November 20th, 2005, 09:20 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
November 20th, 2005, 09:23 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
November 20th, 2005, 10:05 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
November 20th, 2005, 10:14 PM
#9
Inactive Member
KohakuRiver85
Are we just going to all go into a chat room "American Girl" ?? I think that would be the easiest. Does everyone know how to do that?
I have no idea when 7:30 central time would be for me.
-
November 20th, 2005, 10:58 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks